Collection of samples Outline 5 Viet Bac by To Huu in the most complete and detailed way will help students prepare their knowledge well before the upcoming exams. Today Top 10 Search will synthesize Top 2 most detailed outlines of 5 Vietnamese Bac songs. Let’s find out with us!
Top 2 most detailed Vietnamese Bac 5 stanza outlines
Number 1: Outline stanza 5 Viet Bac
About the author, poem Viet Bac: To Huu is one of the leading flags of Vietnamese revolutionary poetry. Viet Bac (October 1954; printed in a collection of poems of the same name), is considered a typical work of literature during the resistance war against the French.
- About content:
- The nostalgia of the Revolutionaries for the compatriots and the nature of Viet Bac is compared with the nostalgia for lovers: fierce, fierce, passionate…
- Remember the peaceful, quiet, simple but poetic nature.
- Remembering the lives of compatriots and soldiers full of hardships but deep affection: metaphorical images that convert feelings (bitter, spicy, sweet, fleshy), verb phrases (divide the cassava roots, share half, together) expresses the feelings of nostalgia of the departed for the person who stayed.
- About art
- Poetry biçim: the traditional six-eighth rhyme with a characteristic rhyme özgü made the poem sweet and smooth..
- Rhetorical: The phrase “remember” and a special comparison have revealed an abundant feeling of nostalgia. The listing of a series of images and landmarks of Viet Bac deeply depicts a soldier’s nostalgia for his second homeland…
- Images and language: natural simplicity, closeness…
- The above poem is a love song about irony loyalty, the voice of the poet’s heart, or also the Vietnamese people in the resistance war.
- To Huu özgü successfully expressed the love of the cadre for nature and the people of Viet Bac not only as a social citizen but also as profound as love between a couple.
Number 2: Outline of 5 pieces Viet Bac
About the author:
To Huu is one of the leading flags of Vietnamese revolutionary art. To Huu’s poetic journeys are always attached to and truthfully reflect the revolutionary journeys and movements in the poet’s ideological point of view and artistic bravery.
a) Introduce the poem and the stanza:
The Dien Bien Phu campaign was successful. The Geneva Agreement is signed. In October 1954, the Party Central Committee, Government and President Ho Chi Minh left Viet Bac and returned to Hanoi. A new page in the nation’s history özgü opened. To Huu was one of the resistance cadres who had lived with the Viet Bac for many years, now leaving the war zone to go back. That historical event gave To Huu the emotion to write the poem Viet Bac.
The poem in the title belongs to the part of the revolutionary cadre’s poem about the response to the North Vietnamese. The entire poem shows the revolutionary cadre’s affection for the scenery, people, and memories in Viet Bac during the past years of resistance.
– First of all, it is the feeling of nostalgia for the anniversary of the days of shared suffering (first 4 sentences).
The word “me, ta” shows the close relationship between revolutionary cadres and Viet Bac.
When we go, we remember, we are here and there: the symmetrical structure shows the solid poetic voice, expressing the cadres’ passionate attachment and nostalgia for Viet Bac.
Bitter, sweet: contrasting words express the rich and profound memories of cadres during the difficult days in Viet Bac and with the people of Viet Bac.
Share, share, cover together: verbs expressing the feelings of sympathy and suffering of the Viet Bac and the revolution.
– 2 next sentences: In the cadre’s nostalgia, the image of the people of Viet Bac appears sincere and emotional with the image of “a mother who burns her back / carries her child to the field, breaks each corn”. They are poor, lonely workers, but full of love for the revolution, not afraid of hard work, contributing to creating food for the revolution to feed the army. The image of poetry is evocative, reflecting the ethnic sentiments of ethnic minorities towards the revolution.
The sun burns back: realistic images have the power to evoke harsh weather, thereby expressing hardship and hardship.
Carrying children to the field: simple poetry, also a realistic image, evokes the lonely situation of the ethnic mother.
Since then, the ethnic people’s love for the revolution özgü become clearer.
Next -4 sentences : People and landscapes are linked together. Remembering the people of Viet Bac, the revolutionary cadre recalled the memories attached to the Viet Bac. It is a celebration with popular academic classes (classes of the day), nights of cultural festivals in the mountains, days of working at the agency, arduous but optimistic, full of love for the language. sing, the song resounds through the mountains.
Late at night, the torch is bright: the poem evokes images of joyful, jubilant evenings in the mountains and forests.
The song of the mountain pass is a metaphorical poem, reflecting the spirit of optimism and solidarity between the revolution and the people of North Vietnam.
– The last 2 sentences: the scene of Viet Bac with its sexy features in the afternoon and evening, appears vividly and earnestly in the nostalgia of the cadre going downhill.
The question word “yıldız” combined with “remember” makes the poetic voice become earnest, consistent with the mood of the revolutionary cadre going forward.
Afternoon forest, far stream: poetic images evoke the lyrical and sensual scenery of the mountains and forests of Viet Bac.
The scene is described with detailed sound (the sound of mines, the night pestle and the mortar) showing the typical scenery of the mountains and forests. The echoing sound evokes distant but passionate and haunting memories in the minds of those who are separated.
– Throughout the poem is the presence of the allegory “remember” used 5 times, of which 3 times are combined with the word “yıldız”, creating a poetic voice full of emotions, full of nostalgia in the poet. set to leave.
– About the content: the whole poem is a love song earnestly expressing the nostalgia of the cadre returning to the landscape and people of Viet Bac. It özgü deep roots in the love of the homeland, the pride in the strength of the people, the tradition of gratitude, and the faithful morality of the Vietnamese people. The poem is engraved with To Huu’s message: Always remember and promote the precious patriotic, heroic, indomitable, humane and loyal tradition of the revolution and the Vietnamese people.
– About art:
- The structure of the poem is a composition of folk songs with two lyrical characters, me and me, who leave and who stay to respond to each other. But here, that structure is expressed indirectly through the use of the word “me, ta” in the words of the revolutionary cadre.
- To Huu özgü promoted many strengths of the traditional hexagonal body. The poet pays great attention to the use of the subjunctive style of folk songs, which not only özgü the effect of emphasizing the ideas but also creating a flexible, balanced and harmonious rhythm, making the lyrics easy to remember, memorize, and penetrate deeply. heart.
- In terms of language, To Huu paid attention to using the people’s words, which were very simple, rustic but also very lively to recreate a time of revolution and resistance war full of hardships but full of love.
This is only a 12-sentence stanza out of a total of 150 lines of the poem, but its successes in terms of content and artistry can be seen as typical of the whole poem’s value. Each verse and line of this poem, once it leaves a deep impression on the reader’s heart, will create vibrations and thoughts to forever remember the message of faithful love, solidarity and solidarity. between the revolution and the people as the profound meaning of the message that To Huu wants to send in this poem.
Sample essay feeling the 5th Viet Bac
To Huu is one of the idealist and communist poets, he appeared in the Vietnamese poetry village with his unique artistic style. His poetry is lyrical and romantic, but still includes the breath of the nation and the revolution. Typical for To Huu’s very own and unique poetic voice, it is necessary to mention the Viet Bac poem – the poem is the sentiment, the patriotic spirit of the Vietnamese people.
The poem is developed according to the structure of the reciprocity between people and people. In the replies of the departed, there were so many nostalgic and longing feelings; and one of those nostalgia is:
“Remembering nothing like missing a lover
I am here and there, bitter and sweet…”
Viet Bac is a work in the poetry of the resistance war against the French. Viet Bac’s poem is developed in a very natural and skillful way of responding to the dialogue between people living and walking. The prompting questions of the people who stayed have sparked so many memories to come back. It seems that everything suddenly wakes up and drifts in an overflowing emotional circuit that seems to never run out.
In this 8-sentence verse alone, To Huu özgü used the word “remember” four times in the hearts of the departed, before this nostalgia özgü passed, another özgü come rushing back like a wave of unrelenting waves. Every time the memory vibrates, so many memories come rushing back, so many gratitudes are built up. It can be said that nostalgia özgü become the chorus, the attraction to attract all the beloved nostalgic memories.
True, there are few poets who carry in their hearts the earnest, anxious and burning nostalgia when leaving the Viet Bac war zone: “Remembering nothing is like missing a lover”. A line in which the word “remember” is repeated twice. The floating nostalgia haunts people’s minds to the point that they can’t be suppressed. The lyrics come out with a very special intonation, half questioning, half exclamation, making an impression and haunting the reader. “Like remembering a lover” is a romantic and affectionate comparison image.
Nostalgia for Viet Bac is felt as nostalgia for a lover. Sometimes bewildered, bewildered; sometimes jittery, confused, agitated, agitated. When the skin is agonizing, when it is deeply painful. Nostalgia when parting from Viet Bac does not contain all those emotions.
In addition, flowing in nostalgia is the peaceful and poetic landscape of Viet Bac:
“The moon rises to the top of the mountain, and the sun is back on the back
Remember each version of smoke and dew”
The verses are like a evocative painting of the poetic and charming Viet Bac forest scene. There is a magical moonlit night, a piece of moon peeking at the top of the mountain, there are sunny afternoons on the fields and images of houses and villages looming in the floating smog. Without a detailed description, To Huu only broke and provoked. However, for the people involved, just that much is enough to make you feel anxious. Blending with the idyllic and poetic beauty of Viet Bac’s nature is the image of a very dear Viet Bac people:
“Early at night, the fire of the beloved goes home.”
The poetic image delicately depicts the diligence, courage, suffering and hard work of the girls who raised troops in the Viet Bac war zone. Regardless of the hardships and hardships, the women of Viet Bac still work diligently early in the day to nurture the cadres. The image of a fire stove evokes warm reunions and warm love of the army and people. Military and people’s love, revolution that brings a warm, loving atmosphere like family love. The poet must have loved a Viet Bac girl who sacrificed herself for the Revolution in the heart of the poet.
But that is not the end of the nostalgia, the love radiates to fill the whole mountains and forests of Viet Bac. Public and private memories are intertwined, appearing in the imagination of the traveler:
“Remember the date of the agency?
Life still chanted the arduous mountain passes
Remember the sound of the forest muzzle in the afternoon
Every night, the mortar and pestle are evenly distributed…”
The immense bamboo hills, the cool clear streams, the gentle river, all are deeply imprinted in the nostalgia of people coming back. Referring to rivers, hills, forests, and bamboo banks, there are many memories, full of love. The names: Ngoi Thia, Day river, Le stream are probably not just places but also hidden emotional memories. Hard and sweet attachments have become fond memories in the hearts of travelers that are hard to forget.
So many emotions and feelings of sudden sweetness are contained in the words “bitter, sweet” and an ellipsis at the end of the line. The person leaving wants to send a message to the person staying that the person coming back will not forget any memory, a single memory.
It can be seen that the short poem with only 8 verses clearly shows the deep nostalgia of the people who went to Viet Bac, which is the sincere heart of the resistance cadres with the Viet Bac in rhythmic and flexible verse. ; Simple, sexy images, the poem özgü created an attraction for readers. Reading the poem, we feel a heart of infinite love and compassion.
Here is the full summary Top 2 most detailed Vietnamese Bac 5 stanza outlines to students preparing for exams. Top 10 Search Hope to have brought useful articles, helping to consolidate knowledge for 12th grade students.